Monday 9 April 2012

The Healthy Switch


I have been an ardent smoker all throughout my adult life and this is the reason behind the numerous problems I have encountered. However, today those problems are not as prominent as they once were because of a very wise decision I took to curb the harm done to me from smoking. I took a friends advice and read electric cigarette reviews and ordered myself an electric cigarette which he said would remove all the bad effects of smoking from my life. At first I was very confused in choosing an electronic cigarette brand for me.
Then I found an electric cigarette review site and read about different electric cigarette brands such as Smoke Revolution, V2 Cigs, Premium Electronic Cigarette, Green Smoke, The Safe Cig, etc. According to the electric cigarette reviews, safe cig was one of the best e cig in the market. So I ordered safe cigs micro kit and started using it. After I started smoking this device I saw my bad coughing habits had gone and my lips were beginning to return to their original color. Electric cigarettes looks and behaves like real cigarettes. After experiencing the miracle I went to my friend to understand how this device worked.
He told me that the smoke that I inhaled was actually vapor and not smoke, and with the smoke gone the effects invariably had to go. When I asked him about the feel that I got from the cigarette he told me that it felt like a real cigarette because of the presence of nicotine in the stick. Various electric cigarette reviews says that electric cigarettes provides an authentic smoking experience. These are also called the best alternative in place of tobacco cigarettes. Ever since then I have been smoking the electric cigarette and I have felt better health wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment