Friday 2 March 2012

How I Controlled My Habit Of Smoking Tobacco


Few years before I started smoking. In the beginning I used to smoke cigarettes occasionally in parties and with friends. But after some time this has become my habit, the habit of smoking cigarettes was increasing day by day and raised to around 18-20 cigarettes a day . And this was effecting my health very much. Various times I felt ill just because of this cigarette smoking. Then I tried various ways to control it, such as gums, tablets and some inhalers etc. But stood unable to quit it. I was searching something different to control my habit of smoking.
After this I surfed the internet for the best ways to control smoking habit. There was social clubs and communities which helps to quit smoking. There was also some websites related to a new device named Vapor cigarette or water vapor cigarette. Now this new device was looking different. I searched more about it and found that this device looks and behaves like a real traditional cigarette but exhales vapors in place of smoke. And for this water vapor cigarette uses a liquid flavored nicotine as its fuel. then I searched a little more and found various water vapor cigarette brands such as Esmoke, Smoketip, Green smoke, Smoke Revolution, White Cloud, The Safe Cig, V2 Cigs, Premium, Blu cigs, etc.
After this I searched various water vapor cigarette review and found that water vapor cigarette is less harmful in comparison to the regular cigarettes. With this water vapor cigarette also helps to control your smoking habit. Water vapor cigarette is normally a three piece design,  with an atomizer, a cartomizer, and a lithium-ion rechargeable battery. The atomizer is mainly a heating element which is used to heat up the liquid nicotine fuel. The cartomizer is a plastic container filled with a sponge like material, this is used to hold the liquid nicotine fuel. A lithium-ion rechargeable battery unit is used to heat up the fuel and turn it to vapors which are inhaled by the smoker.
After this I searched for the best water vapor cigarette over the internet. Best water vapor cigarette reviews shows that White Cloud is leading the market. They provides various accessories and flavors with their water vapor cigarette. I ordered a starter kit from White Cloud and started using it. It was working like a real traditional cigarette. now I was smoking a cigarette which was not much harmful to my health. Then I started to decrease the level of liquid nicotine in my Vapor cigarette time by time. After some time I found myself that I had control smoking very much. Various people are using it as a alternative smoking device in place of regular cigarettes. This water vapor cigarette is the best way to smoking and to control smoking.

1 comment:

  1. Thumbs up guys your doing a truly terrific job.
    ever smoke

    ReplyDelete